Hosted, private Vsix feeds
Friction-free Continuous Integration & Delivery
for your Visual Studio Extensions
Focus on building and shipping great software.
Create public and private Vsix feeds with your own Visual Studio Extensions and Roslyn analyzers and refactorings.
Unlimited public and private Vsix feeds
MyGet provides hosted Vsix feeds for individual developers, open source projects and corporate development teams. Create feeds for your developers, clients or the entire world using secured access. Work together using activity streams and RSS.
Manage your extensions
Feeds can contain your own Visual Studio Extensions and Roslyn analyzers and refactorings as well as third party extensions. In fact, packages can come from your build server or directly from GitHub or BitBucket where we transform your source code into a Visual Studio extension. Feeds can be registered in Visual Studio so your developers can use them at once.
MyGet in short
- Public and private hosted Vsix feeds with granular security, for you and your team
- Supports Visual Studio Extensions, Roslyn analyzers and refactorings and more
- Build Services: package, version & publish from GitHub or BitBucket
- Compatible with Visual Studio
- License management of consumed extensions
- Enterprise subscription for larger teams with management dashboard
Oh and we do NuGet, npm, Bower, Maven, PHP Composer and VSIX, too. Give us a try!
MyGet is the best thing to come out of Belgium since waffles and chocolate ;-)Morten Christensen
If you aren't using @MyGetTeam for your package feeds yet, definitely look into it. Works great, and their customer service is exceptional!Ryan Scott Spletzer
I should have known about MyGet earlier, what an awesome tool.Poul K. Sørensen